Visiting researchers can use these services for researches according to the conditions of the agreement between their home institution and the University of Zaragoza:
- Research support services (SAI-“Servicios de Apoyo a la Investigación”). This includes several workshops and equipment that are available to the researchers at special prices. Examples of available SAIs are Electron Microscopy, Chemical or Biochemical analysis, or Genomics.
- Research Administration Service (SGI-“Servicio de Gestión de Investigación). This office will support you in the administration of any research contract with Spanish or regional administration, from the presentation of the proposal to the financial management of the project.
- Office for Research Transfer (OTRI-“Oficina de Transferencia de Resultados de Investigación”). This office will help you in any research contract with a company or a institution, from the negotiation of the contract to the financial management, as well as any issue related with Intellectual Property. R&D join proposals between university and companies, to be supported by central or regional government will be fully managed from this service. If a researcher has any idea that can be transformed in a company, the researcher will receive assessment and tuition. Institutional and company Chairs are a suitable instrument to carry on a stable collaboration between University and companies or institutions.
- European Project Office (OPE-“Oficina de Proyectos Europeos”). This office will provide support for the presentation and management of international research projects, which in most cases will be founded by the European Union.
- Office for Recruitment of Researchers (GESPI-“Unidad de Gestion de Personal Investigador”). If you are responsible for a research project at UNIZAR, this office will help you to manage the selection of researchers to be contracted in this project, according to the procedures that ensure publicity and equal rights.
- Mobility of Researchers (EURAXESS). This office will assist any foreign researcher coming to Aragón in topics concerning how to obtain visas, Stay and Resident cards and their renewals, recognition and homologation of degrees, Social Security and Health Assistance, jobs, schooling, and any other useful information to make researcher´s mobility easier. The University of Zaragoza adheres to the European Chart and Code for Recruitment of Researchers and has obtained the HRS4R label launched by the European Commission.